Saturday, May 10, 2014

Lets get Cursed......

Hello Fellow artists...

Although I have been an animator and illustrator for many years, as many of you know, one of my biggest passions is build and paint model kits. But I'm a very picky one. I only buy and spend money on what I consider high quality kits and I could not be happier to let everyone knows about the new Curse of the Werewolf 1/4 scale resin kit...


 


Sculpted by the very talented hands of Mark Van Tine and Produced by Paul Gill at Gillman Productions, "Diego the Werewolf" is approximately 18 inches tall, comes in about 10 parts and it will be available at Wonderfest and after that through Paul Gill himself at 955paulmgill@gmail.com






Price is to be determined and the castings will be super limited so if you can get a hold of this kit as soon as possible. Remember Janus Company? Or that kit that you really want but it's now gone? I know that happened to me a few times and will never let that happened again.  Take a loan, borrow money from your friends, get a second job, whatever it takes, don't miss the opportunity of getting this museum quality piece.   




As an artist, a modeler and a fan of Horror, this piece is a no-brainer. It's a must for mine and anybody's collection and if you don't get one, well....you will just miss the opportunity of being Cursed....

Cheers 









1 comment: